I have two connected questions/thoughts:

I have an interest in learning some Ligeti etudes - well, mostly number 6. There are no fingerings in the score, and I thought I'd see if any good folks out there have gone through and put in fingerings for that etude (and I suppose any others) that they'd be willing to share. Seems like it would be a great resource to have online generally - even scoping out some of the papers on his etudes had almost nothing in the way of fingerings, and there is a certain slog aspect to first approaching his works that I think could be cut down by having something somewhat battle-tested to start with in the way of fingering.

Second, I'm curious for any folks that have played Scriabin's 9th sonata how they approached the passage with double trills after the alla marcia on page 12 here: https://s9.imslp.org/files/imglnks/usimg/7/7e/IMSLP509052-PMLP5363-Scriabin_A_-_Op_68_Piano_Sonata_No.9_(Muzgiz).pdf

I figured in the left hand 2-3 for the a-flat/b-flat trill and possibly 1-3 (thumb on c-flat and 3 over on d-flat) at the bottom. In addition to fingering, I wonder if folks measure it out much or sort of intuit the time and accelerando. Line up the trills or let them fly as they will? I usually like to have these things sort of planned out - even if you don't plan it out, I feel like you typically always end up playing it the same way anyway, so your body will plan it out for you!