My friend who is a restaurant owner asked if I could play “River Flows In You”, by Yiruma. I have heard this popular song previously, but it wasn’t until recently that I had the chance to listen to the 10th Anniversary edition and really enjoyed the ‘bridge’ section. Therefore, I decided to record “River Flows In You” by Yiruma as my 20th piano video, which is also the 20th Anniversary since this song was composed in 2001.

Life is like a river. It flows at different speed, but it never stops. Perhaps you are in calm water, or you are in rapids; living the best time of your life, or going through rough times, it is important to remember to live in the moment. A river never stops flowing; when it stops, it is no longer a river. River flows in you.

As always, feedback and comment welcomed smile

I decided to record from the top instead of taking the panels off in front as I find that it records too much finger movement if I place the mics above my arms.

I love listening to music and playing the piano. It allows me to express myself and de-stress after a long day at work.