hi guys, would appreciate your opinion and/or recommendation
I have a Kawai 920 which I mostly play at home and sometimes do light gigging.
I use the Roland Z stand at home (I have 2, the other one is unpacked in my trunk).
I quite like the Roland Z stand but it has 2 drawbacks:
1) it sometimes have wobble from left to right when played loud and fast across the keyboard. Not a huge deal breaker as I can still play whatever I want but it sometimes I wish it would not move whatsoever like a real piano.
2) The stand may cause a few buzzing frequencies sometimes depends on the note(s) played and the board's position.
I wonder whether buying Kawai's built in furniture stand for the ES920 may help to remedy these situations. Would appreciate input from people who have it regarding
1) Does it hold the board with no wobble at all?
2) Do the speakers buzz or have unwanted behaviour with the Kawai stand?
3) Is it easy to dissassmble the keyboard from the stand for when I'd like to take it to a gig?
4) How does the stand touch the ground? e.g washing the floor with water would be an issue (wood touches floor..)?
e.g my Z stand has rubber feet, I know of some stands that have wheels so these are great to seperate it from the floor.
Also I use a Korg Krome 88 gig bag https://www.korg.com/us/products/accessories/sc_kross2_88_krome88/
The Case is good so far, weights about 2.2 kilos but pretty thin, a bit longer than the keyboard (by ~4 cents) and the wheels won't last as they are not quality. It doesn't fit my small car due to the wheels and by moving the seats and taking it out of the car the case gathers some wear, so I'm looking to replace it.
My car's width (internally, backseats) is 139.5 cm, and the ES920's 134cm. So without any gig bag It'd be easy to fit the keyboard inside. Ideally I'd like a bag to have the external length of max 139cm ... is there such a thing? or.. a case with detachable wheels? or should I use a non-wheeled case and a hand cart (that sounds like a chore though!)? or other solution? appreciate the help. Since I can't go to a store due to Covid for a while.. thanks!!